- Combines proven Biofinity® technologies and optical designs
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ creates a stable and reliable fit
- Balanced Progressive® Technology allows for remarkable vision performance at all distances
- Aquaform® Technology provides incredible comfort, natural wettability, and breathability
- Daily & extended wear up to 6 nights/7 days
Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision combine the comfort, proven optical designs, and trusted technology of Biofinity toric and Biofinity multifocal contact lenses that help you fit a wide range of patients with the utmost accuracy.1,2
Optimized Toric Lens Geometry
As a world leader in toric lenses, we’ve incorporated what we’ve learned into Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses. Optimized Toric Lens Geometry provides excellent stability, predictable orientation, and consistent vision performance.
Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses are:
- Made with the same high precision and repeatability as Biofinity XR toric lenses
- Equivalent to Biofinity toric for stability and orientation3†
Balanced Progressive Technology
On top of our proven toric technology, Biofinity toric multifocal incorporates the same Balanced Progressive Technology as Biofinity multifocal, for remarkable vision performance. Balanced Progressive Technology provides multiple zones of vision correction, to allow for clear vision near, far, and in-between.
Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses are equipped with our exclusive Aquaform Technology for a healthy and comfortable lens-wearing experience. Wearers rated Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses an 8 out of 10 for comfort.4
†Rotational stability and orientation positioning on settling.
- CVI data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add – including D & N combinations) manufactured.
- CVI Data on file 2018. Non-dispensing, subject masked, randomized, bilateral, cross-over short-term clinical evaluation. 27 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers at 2 sites (UK & US) fitted using CVI fit guide .
- CVI Data on file 2019. Based on orientation position, and rotational stability, on settling. Sub-analysis of lens orientation and stability on settling with Biofinity® toric and Biofinity® toric multifocal. N=89.
- CVI data on file 2017. Subject masked, randomized, bilateral, crossover 2-week dispensing study controlled by cross-comparison. 23 astigmatic, presbyopic soft CL wearers fitted using CVI fit guide.