Surface Active Technology
With a unique dehydration barrier, Biotrue ONEday daily disposable contact lenses maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours.1
- PVP (hydrophilic polyvinylpyrrolidone) allows for a high water lens that is 78% water—the same as the cornea2
- Poloxamer 407, a Surface Active Macromer, drives to the surface of the lens to form a dehydration barrier1
- Like the lipid layer, Biotrue ONEday provides a smooth optical surface and resists dehydration
Featuring the 3-Zone Progressive Design
Prescribe the easy-to-fit, daily disposable, multifocal contact lens that gives your patients clear vision across all distances.
Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia contact lenses are consistent across powers.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy, efficient fit
- Clear vision across all distances
- Bioinspired design for ocular health and comfort
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours1
- Features UVA/UVB Protection*